How the site works
Go to the WODs page and click on one of the following categories:
- Weightlifting - Powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting workouts
- Endurance - Swimming, biking, running, or indoor rowing
- Bodyweight - Workouts involving bodyweight exercises only
- Kettlebells - Kettlebell workouts with or without bodyweight exercises
- Singlets - Single element workouts; weightlifting (W), metcons (M), or bodyweight (B)
- Couplets - Two element workouts; WM, BM, WW, WB, etc.
- Triplets - Three element workouts - BWM, WBM, WWB, BBB, etc.
- Hybrids - Mixed-modal workouts, four or more exercises performed for multiple rounds
- Chippers - Multiple exercises in single round format
- The Hopper - All workouts
- AMRAP - Work-priority WODs, "As many rounds as possible"
- Hero - WODs named in honor of fallen Mil/LEO
- Girls - CFHQ's original named benchmark WODs
- Strength Bias - Short (less than 10 minutes), heavy metcons consistent with CFSB programming
- EMOM - "Every minute on the minute"
For example, choosing a "triplet" could result in a WOD that looks like this:
10x Clean & jerk (135#/95#)
There's your workout.
Loads will be rx'd for most WODs that involve weightlifting (i.e., 135# for guys, 95# for girls in this example). If you cannot perform your WOD then scale back the reps and/or loads, modify or substitute an exercise, or click the button again to get another workout.